Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc. or Harris Teeter Neighborhood Food & Pharmacy is a US-based chain of supermarket stores and is commonly called as just Harris Teeter stores.
With over 261 stores open in seven South Atlantic states and the District of Columbia, Harris Teeter is definitely one of the biggest supermarket brands out there. Moreover, the company employs about 35,000 people, which is also a very huge deal.
To make lives of their employees easier, Harris Teeter has an official portal called MyHTSpace. This portal allow Harris Teeter associates to access all the information related to their work and benefits at Harris Teeter.
As MyHTSpace is a very important tool for Harris Teeter employees, most are often confused on how to proceed in case they forget the password to their MyHTSpace account.
In this section, we will take you through the steps to reset MyHTSpace password in case you forget it.
How to Reset MYHTSpace Password
Below are the steps to follow to reset your MyHTSpace account password in case you forget it.
- Visit the official MyHTSpace portal by loading www.myhtspace.com on your preferred web browser.
- Below the login button, click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” option.
- On the next web page that appears, you will be asked to enter some information to identify your account. The requested information include your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and ZIP Code.
- Once you complete step 3, click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow any further on-screen instructions that may appear.
And that is it. By following the above steps, you will be able to reset your MyHTSpace account password.
In case you are facing any difficulties in resetting your MyHTSpace password, you can always reach out to the Harris Teeter HR Service Center at 888-590-8859 or 704-844-HR4U.